Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Thursday 15 October 2009

Thursday 15th October

Well another day another half a dollar........lol

First let me tell you what i ended up doing yesterday ......be prepared because this is exciting.......................drum roll.....................I went to Morrisons (I know you cant contain your excitement)

And other than going to see my sister (as it is my nephew shaun's 22nd birthday today) all i did last night was watched the England match on ITV1. I must admit thought it was a good game and a deserved victory for us although credit to Belarus they did almost unlock our defence once or twice. Good old reliable Peter Crouch got two of the goals (first one was debatable) and Shaun Wright-Phillips got the other (we also managed to hit both posts in two minutes as well). But all in all we can go to South Africa 2010 with a lot of pride and hope for the future of our world cup ambitions.......come on England !!!!

I did manage to squeeze another episode of Blue Murder in before i gave up the ghost and retired for the night.

As for today well its a day in for me. Nipped around the local shop earlier for a couple of odd items and when i got back i swept the decking and fed the squirrels, now its just a chill day although i might decide to try out FIFA 2010 as my nephew borrowed it me for the X-box 360 yesterday. I will let you know what i think of it later (if i end up playing it)

No comments: