Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Tomorrow

Just thought I would drop a few lines about the last few days.  Cant say too much exciting has happened but sitting here has given me the chance to listen to a lot of music.  Made the mistake of going to thats entertainment again the other day..................lol

Seriously i could go in there with £150 and come out skint (but with a pile of cd's and dvd's).  Picked up some more albums including several cd's just called The Album (usually contain groups like Oasis, The Killers, Doves, Ash, Nickelback etc.....).  Also got the Snow Patrol cd Up to Now (double cd with their greatest hits on it).  Got the double cd of UB40 (Labour of Love 1 and 2).  Another Green Day cd to add to my collection (21st Century Breakdown).  Lots of good music there.  Also got Shine 8 and 10 (another indie compilation series that i collect).  I just need Shine 1-4 now to complete the full set.

TV wise we finished watching the first 13 episodes of Bones Season 7 and have now started watching a series that was recommended to us (Sarah our sis).  Its called Harper's Island and its kind of a murder mystery centering on an island and a wedding.  Seen two episodes so far and its got me intrigued.

Tomorrow I go for my procedure (Gastroscopy) and hopefully will finally find out what is causing the constant vomiting and nausea that i have been feeling for what seems like years.  Fingers crossed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I would come and hold you're hand but you keep putting you're nose in me face ;)Harper's Island is awesome!!! xx