Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Saturday 8 September 2012

At last

Well its been almost a month since my last post and it appears my health doesn't want to improve.  I went for my Gastroscopy (see previous post) and they didn't find anything on the day but they did send of a sample for analysis (biopsy).  I got a letter today telling me that the results are back and on Monday I will hopefully learn what is wrong with me.  Its been a very hard few weeks and feeling weak all the time is not a good thing.  Simple tasks are now wearing me out very quickly and with not being able to keep much food down for almost a month, feeling weak is a common thing.  I have done hardly anything in the last few weeks (other than be sick).  Deb has tried me on various diets and I have had my medication changed again but so far nothing is working.

I have become a facebook game addict once again as this is the only thing i have the attention span for.  I just sit at my pc and listen to music.  I must have listened to at least two dozen cd's in the last three weeks (thats entertainment's fault.............LOL).

I still spend a lot of time on the phone, with people calling up to find out how i am and if there is any change.

I decided today to write a new poem.  I have been writing it in my head for the last few days and finally committed it to paper.  Enjoy please.

No comments: