Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Friday 19 July 2013

Memories of You

I sit and think of all my days
Forgotten now in many ways
My childhood dreams, my hopes and fears
The laughs we shared, and cried the tears
The times I spent with you and your family
Now come back in the form of memory

To me I have lost more than an aunt
Never forget you, in my heart I cant
The images I keep in my heart and head
Replace the things I cant see instead
I want to reach out and call you and talk
Visit you again and to the shops walk
I want to see you smile when you see me
Cringe when I joke and know you can hear me

The days they have flown and the seasons have passed
But the memories I have for eternity will last
So goodbye to my aunt and also my friend
Take with you my love and all the memories I send

Jason Cotton

24/06/2013

No comments: