Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Thursday 23 April 2015

Happy St George's Day !!!!!!!!!

Ok so its Thursday already and the majority of this week has been spent indoors doing a lot of much needed housework.

Its 15.30 here and the blue sky gives you the belief that its hot outside, but I have just been out on our decking and Summer it definitely isnt !

Thanks to the few people that read my last post and commented on which story I should finish.  So far it looks like story 2 (good old alien) is the one that I shall attempt to finish.  Fingers crossed.

Today is the day that I have decided that I am sick of sitting on my ass doing nothing but surveys and emails, so I am starting a couple of new projects in the next few weeks and will keep you updated.

Just a short post today to let you know I am alive and well and hope you are all the same :)

HAPPY ST GEORGE'S DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: