Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Saturday 30 October 2010

Poem of the Week

What does it Matter

If I am lying in street would you stop and help me
What if I had a sign saying 'gay man needs help'
Would that make a difference if life was in your hands
Or are you sitting there saying 'what's the difference'?

I would like to think that everyone would care
That it wouldn't matter who or what I was
I wouldnt be no different to you
A human in need of a helping hand

Now lets take it from the other side
its you who now needs the help
I am your only help
Now, does it make a difference?

Dont treat someone different for being who they are
Smile at them as you would do any other
We are all people who need love and understanding
You, me, us, them, whats the difference?

©sonofdel2010

No comments: