Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Wednesday 14 December 2011

If You Can Understand

If you need love then look no further
Don’t spread your wings
No need to fly too far
If you need hope
Then i can give it to you
Fulfil all your dreams
And be your brightest star
If you want a chance
A chance to be loved
Give that chance to me
And i will be true
For in your waking hours
And the time that you sleep
I will be by your side
In all that you do

When chance is there
Don’t turn away
For these is no point regretting
When the times passed away
In my heart for you
There is a space
And with you in my heart
 I will have found my place

Always going to say
Never going to go
‘i love you’, three words
That mean more than the world to me

©sonofdel 2011

Wrote this for my fiancee when we were going through a bad patch.  Just wanted to remind her that she is the world to me.  Hope she never forgets it.

No comments: