Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Update and New Poem

Its been almost another two weeks since my last post and not a lot has changed with my medical condition.  I have been on two lots of antibiotics and various other tablets to stop me being sick but so far nothing seems to work.  This has been going on for over two months now and its getting way beyond a joke.  I was prescribed some more tablets today and have to give them a two week course.  Fingers crossed.

Haven't been doing a lot other than listening to music and being on facebook (way too much).  My energy levels are practically non-existent most day and if it wasn't for my multi vitamin and iron supplement I would probably not have enough energy to write this.

Watched some television but cant seem to get focused on anything for longer than about ten minutes.  Being ill has given me the chance to get through some of the music that is back logged on my pc.  So far this week I have listened to Alyssa Reid, A-ha (3 albums), Prodigy (2 albums), Jarre (Teo and Tea), Euphoric Emotions 6, Driving rock ballads and a good 3 cd set called American Anthems.  A good set of music to suit all tastes there.

Like I said I haven't watched a lot of tv at all and no films.  Did manage to watch a lot of football last week.  Europa League and Champions League matches.  I am trying to get into my writing again and am slowly but surely getting there.

We did have a visit from an old friend of mine on Sunday (Ian and Pauline. known Ian quarter of a century). They stayed a while and we had a good chat and catch up. We had both turned 40 since we last saw each other.   The weather has been lousy for the last 48 hours and its hardly stopped raining.  We usually have a small puddle in the graveyard at the back of us and after looking out ten minutes ago it has turned into a small lake.  I swear I saw a fin sticking up out of it earlier, but that could be my new tablets............lol

No comments: