Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Sunday 1st November

Wow cant believe that we are at this stage of the year already and that the lights will be switched of in a few days (for all of you that dont know about blackpool, look it up) lol      I think we are going to the season finale fireworks which i think are this coming Saturday the 7th.  They are usually quite impressive and i am usually deaf for about 30 minutes after.

Well the weather today was much of the same (wind and rain).  Again another day of 'not a lot' happening.  I tried to settle to the afternoon football like i usually do but i just couldnt, so i ended up leaving it and coming back on my pc to play my manager game.  I did drag myself away from it later in the evening to watch the Cardiff v Nottingham Forest game that ended 1-1 (very entertaining).  And then after that i watched the Malaga v Valencia (well the second half anyway because they didnt show the first).  Valencia are my favourite Spanish side and they edged out a defensive game 1-0 to leave them fourth in La Liga.

Before we went to bed we watched a very frightening and very realistic horror film called 'Paranormal Activity'.  Well worth a watch and i can guarantee it will make you uneasy.  Finished with another episode of Heroes.

No comments: