Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Thursday 5 November 2009

Tuesday 3rd November

Wet and windy as per every day for the last week or so.  A day of sorting out all my photos on my pc.  Man some of them make feel so old.  There are pictures on here from when me and deb first got together and that was almost ten years ago. Also found a lot of pictures of (so-called) friends who i used to talk to online and now dont even bother saying hi when i log onto messenger.  Its good to have a sort out every so often.

Got some more christmas presents ordered today so thats another job done.  Sorted through my mp3's (over 6,000 on my computer).  Wow my taste in music varies     lol   There is everything on here from rock ballads to vangelis, from chart music to within temptation.  I suppose it depends on the mood i am in at the time.

The day went quickly and in the evening i watched the Champions League Football on Sky.  A great game and i think that Man Utd were extremely lucky to get a draw against a CSKA Moscow side that attacked right from the start and in most areas outplayed Man U.  I think the defence needs to tighten up because if they play like that at the weekend (they have Chelsea at Stamford Bridge) then they will get annihilated.

Watched another episode of Heroes (getting verrrrrrry good now)

No comments: