Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Monday 2 November 2009

Daily Poem

Drunken declaration of love

My dearling firlgrend I live you to bats
Ewe are thee won I hadore
You meke the sin shone and the blub sky rall
I will lave youu form the rist of my doys
Let no swan tell you difficult
You are by worm, and I wall never lave youl
Peas slay yout live my
Has eye live ewe
Take me band and whelk with mo
Form you arm I raisin for leaving
Formheather yorks
Yor leving boilfriend

Translation

My Darling girlfriend I love you to bits
You are the one I adore
You make the sun shine and the blue sky roll
I will love you for the rest of my days
Let no one tell you different
You are my world and I will never leave you
Please say you love me
As I love you
Take my hand and walk with me
For you are my reason for living
Forever yours
Your loving boyfriend

©sonofdel

No comments: