Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Thursday 5 November 2009

Daily Poem

FORGOTTEN

What has happened to the love we once shared?
What has happened to the dreams we had?
What has happened to our foolish hearts?
Please answer me if you really know

What happened to the promises we made?
What happened to our future together?
What happened to everything we planned?
Please answer me if you really know

Where do we go from here?
Where are the visions we shared?
Where goes the love we had together?
Please answer me if you really know

The love we shared can be shared again
Our dreams can be made to be real
Our foolish hearts can smile again
I know. I really know

Our promises can still be kept
Our future is ours to control
Our plans can still be made true
I know, I really know

We can spend our futures together
Our visions can be made so clear
Our love can grow and grow again
I know, I really know

So ask me if I love you still
Ask me if I want your love
And I will answer yes I do
And I know, I really know

©sonofdel

No comments: