Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Monday 2 November 2009

Daily Poem

Don’t

Don’t think you can take me for a fool no longer
I have looked at myself and I have nothing to be sorry for
You tell me that it’s all my fault
Your lies, your sins, your indiscretions
No more
Don’t blame me
I am myself and you are you
If the door is what you want
Look I left it open for you
Go through it and don’t come back
Because now you see I don’t cry anymore
I don’t wonder what I could have done
Because I know that it isn’t me
I have done nothing
So when you say that you don’t trust me
Is that the truth?
No
It’s you not trusting yourself
Honesty is a path we choose not a road we are forced to walk down
Its so easy to pass the blame
But I have news for you
The blame stops with you
Don’t look at me with accusing eyes
I close mine to your ignorance and deception
Go now
Leave me
Don’t look back

©sonofdel

No comments: