Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Daily Poem

For A Friend

The only place I can hide
Is without and not inside
There are no rules outside my mind
There is no chance of being blind
Only pain within my heart
Destruction lives in every part
For love is something, just a dream
And when I wake, I start to scream

There is no joy only despair
What have I done, this isn’t fair
What crime in life deserves this pain?
I swear I’ll never do it again
It’s just a curse, an inbred trait
I need some life but cannot wait
So let me smile away this tear
And wish for life instead of fear

It’s not like I am a bad one
Or that I mistreat others just for fun
I try to make them smile with joy
While inside me all the tears destroy
To talk and understand, is that too much
To want for a warm and gentle touch
If there is pleasure in this world of mine
Please let me look, and let me find

©sonofdel

No comments: