Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Thursday 7 November 2013

Another day another half-dollar

Arose to the lovely sound of heavy rain.  You cant beat that sound for letting you know what kind of day it is going to be.  Dark, dull and depressing.

Did the usual emails and stuff on my pc and then Tony took me to CAB to pick up a referral form for refurb.  Got back just after 1.00pm and the repair man turned up to fix the washing machine (again !!!!) just after 3.00pm.  He was here about thirty minutes and I am hoping this time the problem is finally sorted.

Did some more sorting out of the Movember campaign as well as uploading a couple more photos so people can see how team Mo Tiv Nation are doing.  We are doing a lot better than I thought and the initial target of £50 is slowly fading into the distance.  I feel like I need a shave..........lol.  Oh well only 24 days to go !!!!  I swear that by the time I am finished I will look like David Bellamy !!

In the evening I decided to write some more verses and hope to have a new poem posted on here tomorrow.  Spent some time in the afternoon talking to various people, my mum, my sister and Sarah.  Mum and sister was just the usual catching up but me and Sarah we discuss the world in general.  It seems strange that no matter how many days and hours and years we have been speaking, we never run out of things to talk about.  That is truly the sign of a lasting friendship.  After a couple more hours sorting out emails and that I was drawn back to my Batman Arkham Asylum game.

This kind of a spoiler but not really.  I was playing the game last night when I got to a room in the asylum.  I was walking across it when suddenly my screen started to break up and there were bars of colour appearing at the top and bottom, the sound went all distorted and the screen went black.  I waited for ten seconds or so and it came back on to show the start of the game but this time I was playing as joker.  I went back to the main menu and reloaded the game but the same thing happened.  I even tried to come out of the game completely and it happened again.  I went on the internet to see if anyone else was having this problem only to find out that its supposed to happen and that its part of the game.  What a relied but trust me its worrying !!!

Played it for about three hours and then last thing we watched three more episodes of Bones Season 8.  Only the season finale to watch tonight and then its Supernatural Season 8 time.........

No comments: