Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Cold Monday

Rise and shine just after nine with the sole intention of purchasing a second-hand wardrobe.  Don't need a new top of the range one, just a make do.  It was cold out so we decided that we would quickly go to town and check out what was available.  Went a couple of shops and they were either extortionate or poor quality.  Ended up coming back from town with a few Christmas present extras...........lol.

In the afternoon we made another discovery, namely the repair to our washing machine the previous Thursday had not worked.  The service guy had decided to replace a damaged pipe with a new one and the new one we found out had a split in it.  (we didn't find out until we had a nice puddle of water at the back of the machine).  Rang the guy he is coming in the morning.

In the afternoon I cracked on with surveys and keeping the Movember page and information up to date.  Its only been four days and I already feel like a scruff.  I have no idea what I will look like after thirty days but as its for a good cause I don't mind.  I am under strict orders that on December the 1st I am going to the barbers for a full shave and haircut...........lol

Didn't do a lot in the evening.  Deb watched her last Harry Potter film and I played Batman Arkham Asylum for what I thought would be an hour or so, four hours later and I was addicted.  Good game, lots to do, great graphics and very enjoyable.  I like games where you cant complete everything from the start and you have to redo levels to get all the secrets and unlockables.  I have Arkham City to look forward to once this is finished and then I might finish Prototype 2 (which I have had installed for a while).

We did finish the night with two more episodes of Bones season 8 and now have only seven left.  Sometimes they are predictable but by and large they are enjoyable and keep you interested.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring ??

No comments: