Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Monday 4 November 2013

Quiet day

Must have been tired because I didnt get up until after midday which is very unusual for me.  I did emails and spent the afternoon watching the Cardiff v Swansea game which ended 1-0 to Cardiff.  I did see the last ten minutes of the Everton v Tottenham game first and this ended 0-0.  A good result for Liverpool as it means that none of the teams that played today went above them.

I did a small amount of Facebook gaming but became easily bored.

A friend of ours called Mick asked me to look at his laptop and create a backup image on his new 2tb hard drive.  This kept me amused for an hour or so.

In the evening Deb decided to watch Harry Potter Year 6 followed by the results of both Strictly Come Dancing and X-factor.  After these had finished she watched the rest of the year 6 Bluray and then watched year 7 part 1.  I decided to watch a TV series that I have had on dvd for a while called Band of Brothers.

I did originally start watching it some time ago but only managed half way through episode 2 because other things came up and it got put to one side.  Tonight however I decided to watch some more and now find myself only one and a half episodes from the end.  Its a good dramatization of events in world war two experienced by a company of soldiers led by Damian Lewis.  Each episode deals with a different battle that they were involved in and before almost every episode starts properly there are small snippets of interviews with the actual survivors from the company of soldiers.  Its very dramatic and I would give it **** (4 stars)

A short day today and other than upload another twenty or so photos of Halloween onto facebook not a lot happened.

Its now 2.00am and I bid you all good night.

No comments: