Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Sunday 18 October 2009

Daily Poem

All In My Heart

I took the words you wrote to me
Each letter that you had sent
I read and then read them once more
And the words were imprinted on my heart
I took the smile that I remembered
The one you gave me when we first met
The one that melted me to nothing
And placed it in my heart

I felt the hand that I first touched that day
And the feelings it gave me inside
That soft embrace as you held me close
And held it in my heart
I tasted our first kiss, so warm and true
As our lips met for that unique moment
The way my heart melted like snow
And I felt it go to my heart

I opened my heart today to your love
Heard the words that you had written
Saw the smile appear on your face
Felt the warmth of your touch as we walked
Fell into that first special kiss

All in my heart

©sonofdel

No comments: