Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Wednesday 28 October 2009

Daily Poem

Colourful world

Blue a feeling of loneliness
Not to me, it’s the sky above
Clouds float around me
Sunshine fills the sky
Clear as the ocean are my thoughts
Greys to blues in one thought
You make it a colourful world

Red is fire, angry colour
Or so they say
Not to me
Red is the colour you go when I compliment you
Red are the cheeks that glow with embarrassment
Red are the lips that I delight in kissing
You make it a colourful world

Green is envy, a very bad thing
But not in my world
Green is the grass that we sit upon
We talk and all I see is you
No envy in the eyes that I look into
You make mine a colourful world

No room in my life for negative thoughts
Pushed away in dark places
Ever to be shown the light of day
All I feel is you and the colours of your love
Reds, blues, greens,
You make it a colourful world

©sonofdel

No comments: