Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Thursday 29 October 2009

Daily Poem

This was written for my girlfriend Debbie who i have been with for almost ten years (god that woman deserves a medal................lol)

DEBBIE

As the light shines down on your auburn hair
And the face that I love smiles at me
I know all my life with you I will share
And to my heart, you hold the key
As the love inside me fills my heart
Those eyes that enraptured me from the start
You look at me and silently say
You will be with me every day

No words are needed, no words will we miss
For the message is clear each time we kiss
As you lips touched mine the sentence is said
And the message is passed from our hearts to our head
And then it is translated for our eyes to see
It tells you that I love you, and that you love me
And that message I hear every minute of the day
And I promise my heart that this feeling will stay

So take my hand, as we walk down the river
Just the slightest touch and my body does shiver
And you must feel the same for we stop and we smile
And we hug and we kiss as we stand there a while
And I look to the heavens and I thank someone somewhere
For sending an angel for me to care
For showing me that love exists for me
In the form of my true love, debbie

©sonofdel

1 comment:

Mad-Wolfie said...

great poem..

I can't write Poetry very well, so here is a Poem by S Baldrick called 'The German Guns'.

Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom,
Boom, Boom, Boom,
Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom,
Boom, Boom, Boom