Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Daily Poem

Because I Want To Live

No knife, no gun, not physical
But you killed me, in your way
They say sticks and stones can break your bones
But words can maim and crucify you
Blind me with accusations
And then wonder why I cry
Deviate from my life for a second
Don’t be there when you want me
I need to live too

Choices made, but are they the right ones
Will I have to remember the pain
Or will the good times out play your game
Am I a pawn in your fantasy
Or are you there to test me
Well if that is the case
I will pass
Because I need to live too

Take your hurt and your destructive influence
Move it away from me
I don’t need it and I don’t want it
Maybe you will find another fool
But this one is rebelling
I want my life back
And I am taking it
Because I want to live
And I am going to live









©sonofdel

No comments: