Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Saturday 5 November 2011

Almost bonfire night


Although havent done anything today thats mega-exciting I did some surveys and emails. 

I cant believe that its bonfire night tomorrow night.  Man where has this year gone.  Doesnt seem five minutes ago that we were welcoming it in and now here we are preparing for christmas....sheeeeeeeesh

Well its been a busy year here so far and even as far back as the beginning of January we have either been visiting other people or had people visiting us.  I dont think that there has been one month this year when we have not done something to do with visiting.  So far this year my mum has visited twice, my sister Mandy two or three times, our friends Pauline and Ian four or five times.  It makes you popular living by the sea....................lol

Like I said I didnt do anything exciting at all. 

No comments: