Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Saturday 5 November 2011

Vicious Circle

What goes around comes around
I now believe it’s true
The way you once treated me
Is coming back on you
The lies you told as if they were truth
Deception just a game to you
But now they don’t seem so good
When they suddenly come true

The way you made me feel inside
Self confidence no longer here
But it hurts more to know that it made you smile
And your game was crystal clear
I can see the pain deep in your eyes
You talk, but don’t make a sound
You know how it feels to be hurt and confused
The vicious circle has now come around

©Sonofdel 2011

Wrote this because I was kind of tired of people stabbing me in the back, talking about me like I was nothing and then coming to me when everything was going bad for them.

No comments: