Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Saturday 12 November 2011

Pleased (Thursday)

Well it wasnt a bad day and we decided to go to town again and get some more bits and bobs.  Nothing exciting.

In the afternoon I did another assignment for my course that was amusing and interesting.  Had to write a few lines of a play using two contrasting voices with different opinions and tastes.  Very cool.

In the evening I did some more email and surveys galore.  Need £40 to cash in on OnePoll and finished the night on £39.95 lol.

Got my TMA score in the evening and I am pleased to say I got an 83 (out of 100).  I was hoping to get 50-60 so I am more than pleased with the result.

While out we went in The Works and I picked up another three books to add to my growing collection.

1) If I didnt write it no one else would - Eric Sykes
2) Born Brilliant - The life of Kenneth Williams
3) My shit life so far - Frankie Boyle

Finished of the evening with a couple of hours of Dragon Age II.  (very complex game and thoroughly enjoyable)

No comments: