Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Monday 14 November 2011

Watching the Clouds

Sitting here on the grass
I just watch and wait
There doesn't seem to be a thing to do
I look up to the sky
And watch the clouds roll by

The only sound I hear
Is the sound of the dragonflies wings
They hover and fly, at a pond nearby
I shield my eyes from the sun
And watch the clouds roll by

Each breath is like my last
I think of moments, I recount
My past becomes my present
As the day rolls idly by
And still I sit here
And watch the clouds roll by

©Sonofdel 2011

I remember days in my life when I used to go and sit on a grass bank not far from where I used to live and just lie back and dream, most of the time with my eyes open.  Its amazing what you think of when you just watch the clouds roll by.

No comments: