Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Thursday 3 November 2011

Thinking Day


Ok so strange title I know, but its what I did for most of the day.  I thought about my life and what I have done with it (or havent).  I thought about all the things I still want to do with the rest of it.  I thought about my friends and family (Auntie is ill in hospital and I hope she gets well soon).  I thought about the world in general, christmas, my course, writing, getting published, Deb, my sisters, nephews etc...........

Just a kind of one man reminiscing session.

Did some stuff on the internet but most of the day was just a blur.

Decided to watch the football in the evening Man United v Otelul (or something like that).  Thought this was going to be a one sided game especially after Valencia made it 1-0 after just 8 minutes.  Man U should have had more goals in the first half but there was some resolute defending by their opponents and at half time it was 1-0.  In the second half it was 50-50 with Otelul carving out a lot of half decent chances and Man U looking very nervous at the back.  It took a deflected 87th minute strike by Wayne Rooney (its got to be credited as an own goal) to settle the nerves and give them the three points. 

As an aside, I didnt watch the Leeds v Blackpool game but wish I had as Blackpool won 5-0 (two goals from Lualua and a hat-trick from Jonjo Shelvey)  Dont know if he is on loan from Liverpool or whether Blackpool have brought him.

After the footie had finished me and Deb settled down to watch Arthur (the remake).  Now I dont mind Russell Brand sometimes but Dudley Moore he isnt.  Definitely prefer the original and one of the main reasons I watched it is because Helen Mirren is in it (and she is awesome).  Would give it ** (2 stars)

After that we watched episodes 10 and 11 of Season three of Fringe and then went to bed.

No comments: