Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Three Days in One


Well here is the blog for the last three days.  I know its a little late but having visitors here I would have felt a little rude if I had spent my time writing my blog (havent done any Uni work either) 

Sunday 13th

Not a lot happened today as we fancied a day in.  We did have a walk around to our local shops.  We were not out long as it was quite cold.  In the afternoon Me and Roger were on our computers while Deb and Mandi were at the table talking about food and cooking.

Sat and talked and had a drink in the evening

Monday 14th

Got up nice and early and all four of us went to Fleetwood for the day.  Got there only to find that Fleetwood Market was closed so we had a nice slow walk down the high street.  Went in a few charity shops and got some good bargains.  Dvd's, books, a couple of pc games and a rather cool t-shirt with a cartoon caricature of Tommy Cooper on it (class).  Had a lovely meal in a nice little cafe just of the main street and after looking in a few more shops we caught the bus home.

In the evening we decided to watch a couple of Carry on films.  First up was Henry.  I love this one and the humour still has me giggling even though I have seen it about a dozen times.  We all enjoyed it and got us ready to watch another.  We had some drinks (wine) and settle down to the next one which was Cleo (with the immortal phrase....Infamy....Infamy....theyve all got it in-for-me (Kenneth Williams as Emperor Ceasar)).  A lot of laughs and some great scenes.  I am sorry but I love the Carry on films and for the budget they were made with they are a credit to the English film industry).

Had a few more drinks and went bed at about 2.30am

Tuesday 15th

Went into town and did some food shopping.  We were out about two hours and we got back early because our nephew Michael was coming down with his girlfriend Lauren and their new baby Daisy.  They arrived at about 5.30pm and stayed for about three hours.  I held little Daisy and she gurgled at me (more sense than I get out of most of my older nephews............lol).  I watched the England v Sweden game and I thought we played good.  All in all we deserved the win and for England to score their 2000th goal was a huge milestone.

Early night as we were all shattered.  I did finally open my bottle of Three Barrels (Jack Daniels) and me and Roger toasted a glass.  Very nice and smooth and a lovely drink (highly recommended for those who appreciate quality, not the teen lager boys).

No comments: