Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Amazon here I come .........lol

Well what a day .........
bloody cold but a good day nonetheless.

Got paid by three survey companies all on the same day Hive (£20 amazon voucher), MyVoice (£20 amazon voucher) and Valued Opinions (£10 amazon voucher)........all goes towards our new TV.

Didnt do a lot interesting other than start the next part of my course (the part I was dreading).  I am learning to write plays and its not as easy as you might think.  Only started with a brief introduction but wow was it difficult.  Will let you know how it develops.

Went out briefly but only to the local shops as it was freezing (I swear my hands were only warm for about an hour all day)  Spoke to a few people on the phone, family, friends etc.

No football this week and the next entertainment is Saturday evening when England play yet another pointless friendly against Spain (I expect to lose this one).

In the evening we watched Hangover II and while it was again funny in places it still didnt do a lot for me.  Some of the jokes and humour people will find either purile, sick or gross.......lol  *** (3 star)

Bed at 2.00am

No comments: