Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Dentist


Please don’t send me, don’t offend me
I will give you anything at all
No not there, please show you care
It’s like going to the wall

Close your eyes and hope and pray
That you will get through this unhappy day
Just sit and think of all good things
And not the pain that the dentist brings

‘It’s only a little needle’, ‘this won’t hurt’
As from its ends the anaesthetic spurts
And in five minutes your mouth is numb
You can’t feel anything from tooth to gum

And you hear the drilling, but you dare not look
So you try and think of your favourite book
But its no use, you can’t ignore
Your teeth vibrate, your mouth is sore

‘There we are done’ those words are bliss
And that moronic grin, you just won’t miss
It’s only a filling this time, lucky you
But oh no, next time it may be two aggggghhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!

©sonofdel 2011

Well like most people I have had a few confrontations with dentists.  Some have been good, some havent.  I wrote this after I went to the dentist after 12 years and the 'student' dentist decided to drill right through my gum and left me spitting blood for an hour.  Hey ho

No comments: