Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Wednesday 9 November 2011

A sorting out day

Well the morning started early (well early for me).  Up at 9.00am and fifteen minutes later we had visitors.  Tony had just finished viewing the house next door (gutted because my friend of almost 25 years was going to move in) and he liked it that much that he filled in the application and took it straight down to the agents.  Just got to wait now to see if he gets it.

Mick and Tony had a couple of cuppa's and stayed for a couple of hours.  After they had gone Deb decided to make a list of all the cards that she has got to make before christmas.  Counting family and friends and the odd birthday, she has got to make 39 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........well I guess I will get to see her at some point..............LOL

In the afternoon I decided to go through all the word documents on my pc and sort them into folders (deleted a few).  Deb had a mess around with my blog and helped me to improve the layout.

Completed Fear 3 and its not really that impressive.  Some good fights and a pretty decent end boss but nothing to get excited about. ** (2 star).

Have started playing Dragon Age II and if its as good as the first game then I am in for a lot of adventure and quests.  Will keep you posted.

Watched one episode of Fringe and then went bed because I was shattered.

No comments: