Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Sunday 20 November 2011

Ok Four days this time

Wednesday 16th

Well on this lovely day my sister and her boyfriend returned to Stoke.  Its been a good four days and as we did something on each one the time really flew.  After they had gone we didnt do a lot.  I caught up on email and surveys, which took me a good few hours and Deb caught up on designing stuff.  In the evening I decided to watch another couple of Carry on Films.  I watched Carry on Camping, Carry on up the Khyber and half of Carry on Abroad.  (dont know why but I am really in the mood to watch these just lately).

Thursday 17th

Went into town and also decided to order a new TV unit using my survey vouchers from Amazon (ready for when we get a new TV).  In the afternoon we didnt do a lot because we were down town a good three hours.  I did surveys and stuff when we got back and Deb did some card designing and some tag designing.  In the evening Deb did some singing and I watched the rest of Carry on Abroad, Carry on Up the Jungle and half of Carry on Dick.

Friday 18th

Debs birthday today yeyyyyyyyy.  She got up and opened her many cards (a lot of them hand made) and when she saw her present off our friend Sarah she was ecstatic.  She had bought her a double cd of Tatty Teddy decoupage.  So guess what she did in the afternoon............Yep she went through all the images lol.  We managed to get out for a couple of hours and just walked around town.  It looked like it was going to throw it down but luckily for us it didnt.  In the evening Deb insisted on making a Veg lasagne for tea so we had that with some garlic bread Yum Yum.  After that we settled down and watched Gnomeo & Juliet.  It was ok and it did have some funny moments (not least all the references to Shakespeares plays) but it wasnt as good as we thought it would be.  ** (2 stars).   After that we finished the night off with two episodes of Fringe (getting close to the end now).

Saturday 19th

Spent most of this day doing my coursework (as I had been lazy all week and hadnt done any).  I am really struggling at writing stage plays and this is definitely not something I could ever see myself doing professionally.  It was quite a dark and depressing day and I did manage to take a little time out to do some gaming in the evening (but only after I had caught up fully on my uni work).  Watched another two episodes of Fringe and went bed

No comments: