Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Saturday 12 November 2011

Getting Ready

Well my sister arrives tomorrow and we are all going to see Mike Harding on Saturday night (should be a right laugh).  I have a lot of his earlier stuff on my pc, from Captain legless meets Superdrunk to The 14 1/2 pound budgie.  Hilarious.

Upto date on my course so I can take a couple of days of to entertain.  Deb is snowed under with christmas card making (no joke intended).  She is worn out, bless her and she still has almost 40 left to make !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reached my £40 on OnePoll and have started back at 0 again and am already back over £1................lol

In the evening Tony came down for an hour with the mad dog (Snoop) and we had a rattle and a coffee.  Deb took some deserved time-out until after he had gone and then it was back to making cards for her.

I did another couple of hours on Dragon Age and went to bed about 2.15am (I was shattered)

No comments: