Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Monday 31 October 2011

Another Football Day

Ok so I know that I am bad, but I felt lazy so just watched some football (all day).

First game I sort of watched intermittently.  Was between Leeds and Cardiff and ended 1-1.  Not a lot to report as I was writing and flicking to it at the same time.

Second game again I didnt watch all of it, just the first half.  Tottenham v Qpr.  Dont know why people rave about Spurs.  They aint that good and apart from them beating us 4-0 at their place (one of the most one sided biased games this season)  then I think they are mediocre at best.  A lot of slick passing helped them to a 3-1 victory.  Like I said I didnt watch it all.

Saw quite a lot of the Hamburg v Kaiserslautern game and this was a much more enjoyable game with chances at both ends and some good play.  Ended 1-1.

Then watched Athletico Madrid v Real Zaragoza which was a topsy turvy game and Athletico won it 3-1

Did some more writing in the evening and sorted out my TMA.  Watched an episode of Fringe before going to bed.

No comments: