Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Saturday 22 October 2011

End of a Week


Wow what week that was.  I dont think I have ever done so much writing in such a short space of time.  Started three short stories, wrote ten new poems, reviewed work, wrote some coursework, some of my novel (thank god for speech software......lol).

Not a lot doing today, though I did start work on my first TMA which has got to be in by the 3rd November.  Going for poetry instead of prose.  Am not sure but I think that poetry is my best choice, although I am getting into writing short stories.

Thanks to all who are taking the time to read my work (blog, story, poetry etc).  There would be no point me doing it without you taking the time to read it so a big thanks to all of you. xxxxx

Did a fair few surveys today and also some of my Co-op forum work (writing again) and some of my Hive work (panel for technology and innovation).  Talked on the phone to a few people in the evening.

Watched another two episodes of series 5 of Doc Martin and then went to bed because I was shattered.........lol

No comments: