Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Sunday 30 October 2011

No Answer

Darkness that devours my soul
And takes me to the depths of my despair
And forces me to lose control
As my mind wanders, I sit here on this chair
Contemplating what life means, and why
We have to endure this torture, is it right?
To find the meaning of life before I die
Just let me find some, this dark and starlit night

Of forces of nature and tides of the sea
The complexes of my mind, an enigma today
The things I did wrong return to haunt me
And the nightmarish visions won’t go away
Until I find the key to this door in my head
Then I will rest no more and live just to know
That when unlocked I will find peace instead
Of these wars going on, as a lone candle glows

And in the midst of my thought, a realisation
And in my heart and soul maybe I have found
The answer, that which we have sought since creation
Listening so closely not hearing a sound
And waiting and waiting for the thought to be clear
So I can sleep soundly, for one lonely night
And then the answer, just fades and then disappears
So still I wonder, sitting here in the mysterious moonlight

©Sonofdel 2011

Well this was one of those days where I hadnt slept well and was having a melancholy day.  You know the kind, why am I here?  What's life all about?  All that sort of stuff.    It just came to me, so I wrote it down.

No comments: