Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Thursday 6 October 2011

Here we go again !!!!!

Ok another attempt to get this blog up and running.

Thought I would start with a list of the survey companies I use and why I would and wouldnt recommend some of them. To start with I do a lot of online surveys and other legal ways of making money online (thought I would make that part clear......lol) There are of course various ways of making money (or vouchers) online. I prefer doing surveys as you always get the feeling that you are contributing to the developement of products, everything from a new brand of fabric softener to the latest vacuum cleaner. Some of the companies are very good and very efficient while some that I have used in the past are just time wasting and never pay when they say.

The first one which I highly recommend is called valued opinions. They are a long standing company and they are very efficient at sending you surveys (I average about 5-7 a week). Their incentives also vary from 25p to £4.00 and they also allow you to see what survey you have done and also what amounts are pending on your account. They usually clear your balance a couple of days after a survey but sometimes (depending on the survey) it can take upto a week. Anyone interested here is the link that you need to join. I have earned about £300.00 in 5 years. Only drawback is you cant have cash only vouchrs for various laces including, high street, hmv, amazon etc....

http://www.valuedopinions.co.uk/

The next company I would recommend is Ipsos. They send regular surveys and again their rewards vary. They pay in points per survey which can they be transferred again to vouchers for high street or online shopping. I have been a member for about four years and have again earned about 200 pounds wrth of amazon vouchers. If interested click the banner on this page.

The third company is a company called newvistalive. They send you surveys (not as often as the other two i have mentioned) but once your survey is finished the reward is immediately credited. They pay via points. Anything from 1 point to 5 points a survey and once you reach 50 points a £50 cheque is sent to your home address. I am currently waiting on a cheque and this will be my third in three years. The link to join is

https://www.newvistalive.com/Portal/Welcome.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fportal%2fdefault.aspx

No comments: