Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Friday 7 October 2011

Eyes

Warmth, understanding
A shoulder to cry on
A hand to hold when times are bad
A person to walk with
To tell my troubles
To ease my worries
That is what I see in you
When I look at you through a friend’s eyes

Your body
Hot as the sun
Your kisses, soft as silk sheets
Your touch, gentle as the morning dew
Your arms, reaching out to hold me
Your sexuality, beaming like a beacon
Drawing me
Enticing me
This is what I see in you
When I look at you through a lover’s eyes

Loving, caring
Your heart warming to my love
Your desires filled with every breath I take
My destiny in your hands for eternity
My future, entwined in yours forever
Two hearts joined as one
Two souls forever bound on an endless journey
This is what I see in you
When I look at you through my eyes

©sonofdel

No comments: