Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Saturday 29 October 2011

Usual Friday

Well continuing from my last post, woke up not too good.  Still had chest and stomach pains but took two more rennie and by mid-afternoon the pain started to wear off.  Tried a couple of biscuits and all went well............thank god !!!!!!!!!!

Tesco delivery arrived right when they said it would, in fact they even sent me a text in the morning to clarify the time.  All items arrived except two not in stock and the bill was adjusted accordingly.

In the afternoon yet more coursework..........got a writing week now so I can continue some of the short stories I have started (and maybe some new poetry)

In the evening decided to have a break from writing and instead watched a film called Blitz.  Its a Jason Statham film and its basically about a cop killer.  Statham is his usual tough guy and there is a great supporting cast including Paddy Considine and Aiden Gillen.  Definitely worth a watch. **** (4 star).

We finished of the night with another episode from Fringe Season 3 (episode 4).  Was shattered when I went bed and thankfully I managed to sleep.

No comments: