Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Million


If I had a million stars and I lay them on the ground
I could play the sweetest music without a single sound
I could make a million promises, and they would all be the same
For with the million stars I had, I could spell out your name

If I had a million dreams, I’d see them in the air
And even rainbows shining bright, to you would not compare
I’d dream my dreams and smile, with nothing else to do
For all the million dreams I had, would be of only you

If I blew a million kisses to the angels up above
They would wrap them in the softest clouds to give to you my love
And when they gave them straight to you, I know my life would start
For if I blew a million kisses, they would bring with them my heart

If I wished a million wishes, the sun would shine so bright
And all the love within your eyes, would light the darkest night
You have captured my lonely heart, with all your many charms
So when I wish my million wishes, hold me in your arms

But I have not got a million stars to try and spell your name
And I have not got a million dreams, to play at cupid’s game
And I have not got a million wishes, my angel cant you see
With no stars, dreams, or wishes, all I have is only me

©sonofdel 2011

I have decided to publish this poem on my blog because it is Debs favourite.  I actually wrote this poem a couple of weeks after I started talking to her way back in March 2000.

No comments: