Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Thursday 27 October 2011

A nothing day.

Ok so maybe nothing is stretching it a bit, but there was not a lot memorable shall we say......

more university work and wrote more of my story on here.  One plus is that I did come up with a couple of ideas for some more short stories.  This writing bug is gripping me and it isnt letting go........lol

In the afternoon rated some peoples work on the course and spoke to a few people, my sister, my mum, Sarah (other sis), Pauline and even my Auntie Pauline.  (just worked out I spent about three hours on the phone sheeeeeeeeeesh).

In the evening I watched the Stoke City v Liverpool Carling Cup game.  Good match and even though Stoke went in front through a Kenwynne Jones header (defensive mess up by Seabastian Coates) Liverpool always looked like they had goals in them.  I was disappointed with Andy Carroll again and I dont know if he will ever live up to his price tag but we shall see.  At half time it was still 1-0 and even though Liverpool were playing good the goal eluded them until a moment of brilliance from Luis Suarez (who else).  He wriggled through the defence on the edge of the box and curled a beautiful shot into the far right corner of the goal.  After that it went a little flat and there were chances at both ends and it looked like it was going to go to extra time.  In the 85th minutes a looped cross found its way to Suarez about 8 yards out and he powered a header into the top right hand corner of the goal.  A header by Suarez is a rarity and a real collectors item.  We held on despite some nervy moments at the end and we are now through to the quarter finals where the likes of Chelsea, Man United and Man City await !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didnt read again as I was worn out when I went bed.

No comments: