Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Hidden



If I dream solely of light will I forever deny the dark
If I just live my life dull will I forever miss the spark
And if I let truth rule me will I deny that there are lies
For within my heart I see the life and not the fake disguise
As the sun sets on my day will I cover up the night
If the good in me surfaces will that really be right
Suffuse my emotions and cast a spell of deceit
A life so messed up inside could never look so neat

If I talk sense will I hide the jumble in my mind
If I say I have a vision will it maybe make me blind
When I search through my feelings and I find both good and bad
Will the smile that lies upon my face betray that I am sad
Look at me and see what you see but please look deep
Don’t be scared by the façade I give emotions never sleep
With eyes that tell you stories and sometimes even more
Wonder what I am inside and be positive, be sure

©sonofdel

No comments: