Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Sunday 9 October 2011

Judge

Who made you judge?
And I guess you are the jury too
Easy to comment
To talk without knowing
Stating the facts YOUR facts
But are they right?
Do you even care?
Why should you, you are the judge

Sorry I didn’t fall today
Can I be excused for not stumbling
And I beg forgiveness for not dropping anything
Sorry I wasn’t bad today
So you must be right
Guilty as charged
After all you are the Jury

So will you pass sentence?
Aren’t I serving one long enough?
This is my life
So don’t tell me that I am ok
Giving up, I don’t think so
Giving in NEVER
So go ahead and pass sentence
Because you are the judge and the jury

Jason Cotton
9th October 2011
©sonofdel 2011

2 comments:

angel said...

that bought tear's to my eye's

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more with the entire poem:)