Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Tuesday 25 October 2011

The Stalker and The Victim


I think she’s nice, I like her looks
I can’t stop thinking about her smile
I see her face when I am reading books
I think I will look for a while

Who is that man, that stares at me
He seems to be everywhere I go
I must be mistaken, I didn’t see
I watch too much tv, I think so

She seems to see me, I think she likes
I have her number, I might just phone
I follow her weekends, when she hikes
I think I will follow her home

I am sure I saw him as I ran
Who is this person, I think is there
He seems just like a normal guy
I don’t want to know, I just don’t care

I phoned her number, she picked it up
I listened to her breathing, shallow and quiet
I watched her window as she dropped a cup
I have seen a bouquet of flowers, think I will buy it

What is this, flowers for me
There must be a mistake, some error no doubt
A single red rose, and a note I see
I wonder what it’s all about

Well weeks have passed since the flowers I sent
And I am more infatuated with each passing day
I sit here in her house wondering where she went
She will understand me being here, I pray

What are you doing, here in my house?
What do you mean, you’ll love me forever
Get away from me, I hear myself shout
And as I see the knife, my eyes fill with terror

I can’t believe what she made me do
She stood there and screamed at the knife that I had
But now she’s not breathing, this cant be true
What did she do to make me so mad?

I lie here not knowing what happens now
He turns and he leaves with a smile on his face
I feel kind of numb and can see the blood flow
The victim alone in this cold deathly place

©sonofdel 2011

I had a friend a fair few years ago and he was being stalked by a girl, she followed him everyhere, waited for him outside his house, even kept his rubbish which he dropped (crisp packets, coke cans etc).  He used to laugh but I told him one day it might not be so funny.  He ended up getting a girlfriend and this stalker stabbed her with a penknife.  No serious harm other than a few stitches but it could have been so much worse.  Thats why I wrote this.

No comments: