Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Saturday 15 October 2011

Four Seasons of Love

My love is not seasonal
It will last for all time
And I will try to explain
Within this little rhyme

In spring time I will love you
When flowers start to grow
And when they do I'll kiss you
And never let you go

In summer I will hold you
And take you by the hand
And walk the way that lovers do
Across the golden sand

In Autumn, my heart will know
The love that is inside
And like the leaves that fall so low
I’ll be there by your side

In the cold winter, I will love you too
Through all the snow and rain
And then my, year of loving you
Can start all over again 

©sonofdel 2011

Well this poem came about as I heard a couple talking on a bus.  He was trying to argue that he always had different feelings at different times of the year.  She was saying that he only told her he loved her when he 'wanted something'.  I am of the belief that love is eternal and isnt just there at 'times'.  Its a 12 month, 4 season, 365 days of the year thing.

1 comment:

angel said...

that's lovely :)fro