Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Friday 7 October 2011

Nothing Much

Well its 9.50pm friday night and its raining again !!!!

Nothing much to report from today.  Got up did usual, email, surf, news etc.....

Had a friend visit and they stayed an hour or so.  Got my new glasses at last so I cant use them as an excuse for my spelling now......lol

Listened to a good cd today that I would recommend.  Its called The Unforgiving by a Goth group called Within Temptation.  I am a big fan anyway but for anyone who likes a decent rock sound with an awesome female singer then this is for you.  Some of the tracks like Where is the Edge, Faster and Sinead are straight to your head rock anthems, while the more melodic and catchy songs like Murder and Stairway to the Skies offer a subtler sound that will captivate you. On a star rating I would give it **** (very good).

Just watched the Montenegro v England Euro 2012 qualifier game and couldnt believe what I watched.  England only needed a point to win the group.  A good solid performance for the first 40 minutes and then what can only be described as a different game.  It was bad enough for us to concede a goal just before half time without how bad we played in the second half.  Wayne Rooney got sent of for the stupidest act I have seen for a long while.  He kicked an opponent, no subtlety, no disguise, just kick.........red card.  We were holding out but in the last few minutes Montenegro got a well deserved equaliser.

Start my course tomorrow ........................................

No comments: