Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Sunday 16 October 2011

It arrived

First of all let me tell you what arrived.......lol
scroll back a few days and you will see me writing about survey companies that I recommend.............well the £50 cheque of newvistalive arrived (banking on Monday...lol).  See all it takes is a little patiece and its worth it.

Ok didnt do much other than try and watch football (failed miserably).  Also looked out for all the results from the day.  Good result for Stoke 2-0 and one of my favourite underrated players scored (namely Walters).  Good result for Crewe as well a nice away win.  Obviously happy with a point from the old enemy (Liverpool 1-1 Man Utd.  Gerrard for us and Hernandez with the equaliser)  Not such a good result for Blackpool though.  A very disappointing defeat away to West Ham 4-0 !!!!!

The evening was taken up with music and writing.  Another page of my story, a  poem or two and the daily update.  Listening to Mike Oldfields Discography at the moment and have just listened to the first disc of Tubular Bells (the original).  Good relaxing stuff.

Finished off season 6 of Bones (last two episodes).  Going to catch up on all the episodes of Doctor Who we missed recently (Deb is a huge fan).

Well Deb asked me what I wanted for christmas a couple of weeks back and I saw that HMV had a sale on.  I noticed a boxset of dvd's called Clint 35.  Basically 35 of Clint Eastwoods movies in a box set (including all five Dirty Harry films and the two Any Which Way movies (right turn Clyde..lol)).  It was at a cracking price of £50.  We went on the other day to order it and they have put it up to..............£114.99 !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yeah right........present rethink me thinks.

No comments: