Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Its Love

Its warm like the sun and it drowns you like rain
Once you know it your life just won’t be the same
It consumes you inside and rids you of fears
And if real it will last you all of your years
When you find it you know that your life is complete
And it makes you walk in the sky with the stars at your feet
It’s the perfection of life in the heavens above
It’s the feeling you get when you find your true love

It’s with you in the morning and comforts you while you sleep
It’s a wonderful feeling so true and so deep
The hand that touches you and the feeling inside
Makes the love flow free and not want to hide
In the darkest of nights it will light up your heart
And if it’s meant to be you will know from the start
It’s the truth in your heart when your love you do find
It’s the feeling you get when love enters your mind

Do not think I talk of empty words never felt
For I speak the truth since my heart it did melt
She is beautiful to me and she makes my heart soar
And when she smiles in the morning I could not ask for more
She is the love of my life that I waited to find
And her name on my heart forever is signed
She is my angel, my love the one I hold dear
And love is the feeling I know when she’s near

©Sonofdel 2011

When you think your world is over and nothing is going right.  When you feel that all the bad luck in the world is raining down on you.  When everyday is just like the one before or worse.  Just believe in love and it will surely see you through the bad times. 

No comments: