Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Friday 28 October 2011

Write, write, write.....

Ok so to the normal person today would have classed as boring.

Other than order online groceries for the first time (Tesco) and doing email, surveys yadda yadda, didnt really do too much.  For one thing I was freezing and for another I just couldnt get motivated. 

Afternoon totally different.  Finished my short story (thanks for reading and commenting), and did some more university work.  We decided to have a chinese and I wondered what I was going to do in the evening.

Need not have worried because as soon as eight o'clock came I got my writing bug and started to write two new stories.  First one is a murder/detective story (never done anything like this before) and the second is.......well.......erm hard to explain as I cant really put it in a genre.  Its called T-red and its ...........well you will have to wait and see and I might decide its good enough for my publics eyes............lol  or then again I might scrap it altogether, havent made up my mind yet. 

At about 2.00am went bed and thats usually where my story ends...........not today.  The chinese started giving me acid and I thought hey take a antacid tablet (ranitidine) and give it twenty and it will go.  Lay down and dropped off for an hour, woke and it was ten times worse.  Burning chest and it felt like my chest was being crushed.  Panic set in and my first thought was Ulcer.  Deb dug out the Rennie for me and I took two.  Took about another thirty minutes before I was able to drop off sleep but kept waking up with the pain.

Bloody chinese .......lol (gotta blame something)

No comments: