Made It

Smashbomb Smashbomb Genius

Wednesday 12 October 2011

The Writing Bug

Ok so yesterday not a lot happened other than the usual, email, surveys etc.....
Miserable weather again which meant another day in.  I swear it has been raining now since just after the start of the month.   I think that if you live in the UK you should be offered webbed feet when you are born because believe me you need them.

The day meandered on, bit of Pogo, a couple of emails, various surveys and phone calls.  In the evening I decided to sort out my blog, basically label all the poetry so just by clicking on the word 'poems' or 'poetry' at the bottom of the poem it will list all my poetry so you dont have to go through all the drivel that is my daily diary.

At 8.30pm the writing bug hit, dont know why, it just did.  I looked at my next activity on my university course and it was to write another 500 word start to a story.  I was quite pleased with what I wrote but of course being limited to 500 words I didnt even get to set the scene properly, but its one I will definitely be writing more too (who knows might even post it on here if my other story proves popular enough).

When I started to write my new story 'Interview no 5' I knew that this would be the story I would be posting on my blog (thanks to those who have taken the time to read it).  I am pleased with the response and I will continue to put a new page from it regularly. 

A good friend of mine (Ian) made a suggestion yesterday that I liked and am going to implement from now on.  I will not only be posting a daily poem but will also be writing a small either above or below (cant make up my mind) as to what inspired me to write that particular poem.  Thanks for the suggestion mate and any more from anyone would be considered too.

No comments: